Monday, October 12, 2009

List your daily Water Usage


Shower: 40 Liters
Toilet Flush: 8 Liters
Brush Teeth: 0.2 liters
Drink: 1 liters
Food: 2 liters
Toilet Flush: 8 Liters
Drink: 0.5 Liters
Shower: 40 Liters
Dish Washer: 30 Liters
Toilet: 8 Liters
Drink: 0.5 Liters

Total: 138.2

I don’t think a 138.2 total is terrible, but I could probably cut down on a few things. A big party of my daily water usage is showering. I could cut down on the amount of time I spend in the shower. I could also wash dishes by hand rather than use the dish washer. I make it a point to try to use the least amount of water as possible throughout my daily activities. Keeping a long of my water usage daily could help me determine if I am keeping good water conservation habits.

Image Source:
http://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/water/images/watertex_md.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment